NO MORE KILLING
currently there is a happy man in France, it is George Krassovsky.
sees, indeed, a beginning of the realization of an idea which is close
to his heart and which he seeks to promote for about thirty years. His
idea is very simple. It is a question of expressing our common will of
peace by the means of white
color, by raising white ribbons, by sticking white rectangles at his
windows and at his front door , coming to the gatherings and
demonstrations with white flags. The white color is perceived by
all as a symbol of peace and he who adopts it shows, that he is for
peace and against any violence. A kind of referendum without ballot box,
for a world without weapons. And as we are majority everywhere not to
accept the wars anymore and that all the countries are so called “democratic”.
proposed action includes many advantages: it is both simple and
spectacular , it costs practically nothing, it needs no organization. It
is enough to transmit the instruction and to give the example. The only
disadvantage of this action was until
now unusual and that it has had such difficulty in imposing itself on a
large scale. But is George has insisted in promoting
it and has continued giving out
his leaflets which are translated into several languages in the
four corners of the planet and here one has the impression
that finally it is starting off! -
you could see many white flags emerging on the day of the
demonstration in Florence, a White Network is forming itself in France,
of many sites in the USA and Canada speaking about “White flags
against the war in Iraq”, . In France several Internet sites also act
in favour of the White Revolution and in particular:
FRATERNET : http://www.fraternet.com
ALLIANCE HUMANISTE : http://perso.wanadoo.fr/humanah/
The adress of Georges KRASSOVSKY :
THE CHARTER FOR THE III rd MILLENIUM
The Charter for the III rd Millenium consists in making a radical break with the past: men must stop killing one other for whatever reason ! Concretly, this implies the following 7 points:
1) Formal outlawing of the production, sale and use of weapons (a step which must be taken in conjuction with the conversion of war industries to factories producing consumer goods).
2) Compulsory surrender and destruction of all existing weapons (except those which will be exhibited in museums of horrors, so that future generations should know what they have escaped from).
3) Suppression of national armies. This is a measure of public safety required in order to enable an increase in the numbers of “ custodians of the peace”, in charge of seeing to the security of all citizens. In a society in which weapons are prohibited this should be a relatively easy task.
4) Constitution of a supranational police in charge of fighting terrorists, arms and drug traders. These policemen will also act all over the world wherever Human Rights will not enforced.
5) Use of all budgets refered to as “ defence budgets “ - henceforth released tot other purposes – for the definitive eradication of misery and the restoration of the environment, which has already suffered gravely from pollution and destruction of different sorts. According to experts, less that half of global military expenditure would be required for this purpose.
6) Children's education based on respect for life and humain dignity in order to train then to become independent and to respect one another.
7) In the course of all future elections and in all countries, votes should be cast only in favour of candidates having approved the present Charter and who undertake to conform to it in their actions as well as in their words.
It must be agreed that all this does not constitute idle wishes, nor “officialese” but perfectly achievable measures which could make it possible to start the 3nd Millenium under favourables auspices.
DISARMAMENT = SECURITY + PROSPERITY
Georges Krassovsky - LE NOUVEL HUMANISME - 3 rue de Châtillon 75014 Paris France
Pact of the Year 2000
If you abhor all forms of violence.
therefore you wish that men would stop killing each other in wars, whatever
you consider it absurd to spend enormous sums of money on weapons and the
upkeep of armies and that the money would be better spent on education,
removing pollution and eradicating poverty.
However, this‑ is just a prelude to a wider
demonstration. As we
draw nearer to the year 2000, that is after December 21, 1999 (the last
winter solstice before the year
N.B. : The address of
the coordination center for actions in favor of the Pact of the Year 2000 is
as follows: LE NOUVEL HUMANISME,
rue de Châtillon 75014 Paris ( France)
Mise à jour: 24 fev 07/RR